Saturday, October 10, 2009

Art, Heirloom Tomatoes & Junipers



I like tennis, and SF is a paradise of beautiful courts with amazing views. The above is Alta Plaza Park.



I like the Juniper trees that frame the amazing ocean views. I like that this is a short stroll down the street from my home.



I like Samovar Tea Lounge @ Yerba Buena Gardens for its nice skyline view & delicious vegetarian friendly food. It's perfect after a visit to the SFMOMA on a free first tuesday.





On that note, I like the DeYoung which I visited this past free tuesday, it's still my favorite museum in the city. I love the classical oil paintings. It would be a nice change of pace to spend a day like Maurice Brazil Prendergast's The Holiday or like Charles Courtney Curran's Afternoon in the Cluny Garden, Paris... and your evenings dressed up and making music like in Irving Ramsay Wile's The Sonata.



I like that when I ordered toast and tea at The Stable in the Mission, they asked if I'd like the toast with some heirloom tomato slices that they had grown in their own backyard...



I like that I pass by the Palace of Fine Arts on my evening runs, and it's always so beautiful and never gets old.

No comments:

Post a Comment